Directions to EACC
The East Aurora Country Club is located at:
300 Girdle Road
East Aurora, NY 14059
Take the NYS Thruway to Route 400 Expressway, 10 miles to Jamison Road exit. Turn left onto Jamison, proceed 2 traffic lights to Girdle Road. Turn right onto Girdle Road.Club is 1.5 miles from Jamison on right.
Find us on Google Maps.
Please direct all inquiries to our Membership Opportunities page.
Please observe the following Guest Policies during your visit:
Golf Course Attire
Golf pants, or shorts to just above the knee. Collared or mock turtle neck golf shirt, tucked in. Hats must be worn with bill forward.
Bar area & Dining Area Attire
Same as the golf course. No hats to be worn inside. No spikes in the dining area. No cell phone use allowed in dining area. Jeans, Short Shorts, Cutoffs and Tee Shirts are not acceptable on the course or in the clubhouse.
All members and guest are requested to register in the Golf Shop before teeing off.
* Guests of members that are residents of the immediate area Defined as a 100 mile radius from the East Aurora Country Club are welcomed to play EACC once per month, and must be accompanied by member.
** All reciprocals and guests are requested to use a power cart
We encourage the following practices for our members, and our guests from reciprocal clubs. Reciprocals must be booked through the Golf Shop, and guests must be identified at the time of request. If there is a change in your group, you must notify the EACC Golf Shop before arriving at the reciprocal. To make the process easier for everyone, please use the following guidelines:
- Call the Golf Shop and let us know what course you would like to play.
- Let us know the names of the members who will be playing. If you wish to bring a guest, please let the Golf Shop know and we can ask if guests are allowed at the reciprocal at that time (green’s fees may apply).
- The Golf Shop will call you back with your tee time and any other information you may need to know.
- If your group changes, please call the Golf Shop so we can inform the reciprocal course you are traveling to.
- When you arrive at the reciprocal club, all members must check in with the Golf Shop, prior to play.
- Remember that reciprocals are partnerships! Whenever possible – plan to have lunch and/or dinner at the reciprocal club. If you need anything, most clubs can easily bill back to your EACC account.
- Most importantly, have fun!